Gravity racking is designed for first in first out (FIFO) carton or pallet handling procedures. The racking can come in lightweight boxes with varying channel width configurations to heavy duty pallet widths and loads. Available with different unloading types, gravity racking is designed in a way to allow higher picking rates and a fast return in investment.
Benefits of Gravity Racking
- Picking performance increased by up to 65% compared to conventional small parts shelving
- Ergonomically optimised picking processes
- Easy stock management based on the FIFO principle
- Space-saving of up to 35 % compared to conventional small parts shelving
- Return on investment within 2 years
- Zero energy consumption
We can offer a range of bespoke gravity racking to suit your business – so the possibilities are limitless.